HEY YOU.

No surprise, I don't blog at my whim and fancy anymore. Sucks for all of us.
RUONING,

Vows to love,
♥ My family
♥ CGS
♥ 1G1 08'/ 2G1 09'/
3G3 10'/ 4G3 11'
♥ Bronte The Green
♥ My Alma Mater
♥ The Friends in my life
♥ Myself
♥ Food
♥ Cool insects/ animals/ fish
♥ Sleeping
♥ Tabletting and T.V.ing
And doesn't approve of,
✖ Spiders
✖ Eggplant
✖ Slimy cucumber
I first cried on 12-11-95.
Note to self:
Keep your money.
...
"Cucumber is nice.
Amphibians are cool.
Reptiles are cooler.
The fridge is the coldest.
I like blogging.
My chinese sucks.
My maths is suckier.
Lollipops are nicest to suck."
I am easily bored.
You know what comes next.
Have fun if you feel like it.
[ x∞ ]
this is the white.
meet the black.
YOU WERE HERE

Credits

Thank you:
BW Designer.
Dafont.com.
FUN STUFF

Adopt one today!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
►Hello. Again.
I know I owe a lotta posts but you'll have to put up with me for a while.
I am getting too lazy/ busy/ bored to blog frequently.
Ah well.
Anyways..
THE PROS AND CONS OF HAVING younger SIBLINGS
{based on real-life experiences}
Pros!
> The are very cute sometimes
> They bring you stuff very willingly.
(eg. that time i stayed up late for PBL)
> They enjoy trying to help you even if it doesn't help at all.
Cons!
> They take your stuff without asking.
> They wet the bed and other items too.
(eg. like last weekend in malaysia she wet the bed AND my fave pillow AND my pants.)
> They can be too sickeningly cute sometimes.
(yes, that's a bad thing)

AND

Today we had PBL.
My group's presentation SUCKED THE WORST.
Seriously.
I hope next year i'm in a different group.
*ahem* not meant to be directed at anybody *ahem*

AND

On the 2nd day in TIOMAN, these thing-gys happened to me:

We got up early and tried to look for buried treasure again.
Nothing happened.
Then in the early afternoon after lunch we went snorkeling.
OOOooohhh yes, SNORKELING.
First we had a 45-min boat ride to this place called Coral Island.
Then the boat dropped anchor and we went round to the back.
Um yes there were steps and a small metal ladder similar to the ones in
swimming pools.
My lil' sis and bro and mum sat on the steps an threw bread crusts in the water.
Guess what?
There were thousands, if not hundreds, of FISH.
(gee-oners: not THAT fish, thank you very much)
Then i put on the (damn!) snorkel and climbed in the water.
OMG the water was cold.
I had a life jacket.
And I was wearing a swimsuit.
Then, wearing the snorkel, i looked down into the water.
OH. MY. GOD.
I was floating in water three times as high as me.
With fish.
And creepy-looking coral waving deep down on the bottom.
At THAT time, 5 things happened.
1) I choked on the seawater.
2) Salt water got into my snorkel.
3) My dad swam past, admiring the coral and fish.
4) I grabbed him on the arm with the grip of a baby koala.
5) And did not let go for the next 15 minutes.
The feeling is un-describable.
Then actually it got okay, except that my dad had to swim beside me.
Then afterwards we went to this...fish park?
Called Marine Park.
WTH it was just a pool?!
Anyway we went down the steps and saw...
more fish.
Hey, it was cool.
Rainbow parrot fish.
Sea breams.
...Tuna? I dunno, it looked like a tuna.
THESE fish.
Were rough.
My lil' sis was waaaayy up there on the top steps.
And she threw a piece of bread right in front of me.
Oh shnap.
*very loud splashing eager to get free lunch*
" AAAAAGH!! "
*splash splash swims away*
"Oh dang."
One of the dumb fish had bit my finger.
Oh well, the bleeding had stopped so i wanted to swim slightly farther out.
To, like, see if there was any coral.
The weird and scary thing:
The water was cold.
Then suddenly hot.
Then cold.
Then hot.
Then cold.
Then i sneezed in the water.
A fish swam away with a panicked look.
Then next we went to an island.
Pulau Renggis, they called it.
Yeah, the trees on the island really looked like broccoli.
The water was just as deep but very warm.
Me like.
The coral here was the BEST, shall upload sketches later.
Then my dad made my mum come down from the boat.
HAHA she was exactly like me, the baby koala who clung onto her father's arm.
The fish were the nicest too. Then my dad and me swam around the island.
Halfway, the current got super-super strong and we nearly felt like swimming back.
Then the boat came-a-coming coz' my mum had got really worried.
Oh yay!
Afters we had bathed and changed we went outside of the resort to a cheaper
"restaurant".
Hey, the dinners in the resort were like, $200+.
So then my dad and me went down to the beach again.
NOPE, no treasure.
but we did see a crab.
I'll upload that too.
So, yeah that about sums it up for the second day.
On the third day we went by nauseating ferry back to mersing
and drove to melaka.
WHOOSH. Puke-a-roo.
O_O what a long post.
BB.
/5:18 AM