HEY YOU.

No surprise, I don't blog at my whim and fancy anymore. Sucks for all of us.
RUONING,

Vows to love,
♥ My family
♥ CGS
♥ 1G1 08'/ 2G1 09'/
3G3 10'/ 4G3 11'
♥ Bronte The Green
♥ My Alma Mater
♥ The Friends in my life
♥ Myself
♥ Food
♥ Cool insects/ animals/ fish
♥ Sleeping
♥ Tabletting and T.V.ing
And doesn't approve of,
✖ Spiders
✖ Eggplant
✖ Slimy cucumber
I first cried on 12-11-95.
Note to self:
Keep your money.
...
"Cucumber is nice.
Amphibians are cool.
Reptiles are cooler.
The fridge is the coldest.
I like blogging.
My chinese sucks.
My maths is suckier.
Lollipops are nicest to suck."
I am easily bored.
You know what comes next.
Have fun if you feel like it.
[ x∞ ]
this is the white.
meet the black.
YOU WERE HERE

Credits

Thank you:
BW Designer.
Dafont.com.
FUN STUFF

Adopt one today!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
►...
The only really interesting thing about today
is that i accidentally dropped the toilet roll
into the sink.
So now its dripping wet.
Oh, and the class smelt horrible, everybody was spraying deodorant.
Ick.
._.
/3:31 AM