Thursday, November 27, 2008
►fine. here.
I have decided to be very boliao and finally do the quiz thing.
Let's seeee.
I owe one from andrea, one from kimberly and one from hweepeng.
Whoops.
Ah welll. First up, kimberly's quiz.
(I dug up the quiz from your June archives. [How the hell did I remember?!] )
A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B. Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.1. What do you think an ideal best friend should be like?
We should have compromise. Lots of it. And, at best,
no communication issues. ahem.
2. What would you never ever give up?
My loved ones? My friends? My one-of-a-kind green bobble head?
3. What do you want the most now?
To eat dinner. We have fried korean fish and tiny sausages and 'mei cai'
(梅菜)4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Give some to mum and dad. Get a new PSP and gameboys for siblings, buy a bungalow like those SUPER NICE ones in Pasir Ris (Fine christine. Pangsai Ris.) And get my own iPod :D
5. Isn't Lupe Fiasco just awesome?
If 'Fiaso' = chaos and mess, then heck no.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved? Can't get enough of that warm fuzzy feeling?
7. Can you whistle?
*whistles*
8. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Eating! Sleeping! Talking with friends! More sleeping!
9.Do you like chocolate?
:D10. Would you trade your most beloved object for a guy?
HECK NO!! *hugs pillow*
11.How would you see yourself in 10 years’ time?
Older. More mature. Hopefully taller.
12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
Family and friends. A mix of both.
13. Do you still like chocolate? Have you finished all your holiday homework?redundant question.
13. Make a weird confession.
I xx xxxxxxx xxxxxx xx xxxxxxxxx. There.
14. Do you REALLY REALLY like chocolate? Have you finished at least half your homework?
Yes to both. Joy.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Get up, look out the window, turn around, flop back on the bed.
16. What does your favourite kind of shampoo smells like?
Smells like? Why do you want to know that?
17. How would you rate the perfection of your life now?
Nah. Near the middle.
18. What type of people do you like?
Like as in boy-girl like? Or OMG-A-HAMSTER like?
. . . I shan't bother with the list of people coz' there's no one left to do the thingum anyway.
NOW, andrea's quiz.
wait. oh crap.
she doesn't have archives up to that day when she quizzed me. OH WELL.
Not my problem.
wha?
. . . . . . . . . .OH FINE. I'll just use hweepeng's.
1. The person who tagged you is?
A= Well she didn't really tag me. I had to find out meself. Ahn-dre-ah!
HP= And hweepeng. Thanks for tagging!
2. Your relationship with him/her?
A= Classmate. Tease each other. Not really close but yeah.
HP= She's my ex-PBL group leader and a really caring buddy.
3. Your 5 impressions of her.
A= Hard-to-understand. Complicated. Pure weirdness. Needs-an-attiude-adjustment. Sporty?
HP= Enthu. Senior-lover. Super-enthu. (Caring) x100. Nice(:
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you.
A= Umm. Invited me over to sit with her..?
HP= Stayed back with a bunch of other nice people doing PBL.
5. The most memorable thing they had said to you?
A= 'You're a moron, ya know that?' Yeah. How sweet. Cough.
HP= 'RUONINGGG!! I LOVE YOU!!!!' ^^
7. If he/she becomes your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be?
A= O_O In what kind of unparallel universe will she be my lover?
HP= I'm NOT a lesbian! And neither is she!
8. If she/he become your enemy, you will?
A= Suck it in and tolerate her.
HP= Oh I was. Once upon a time.
9. (Repeat Question)
..........
10. What is it you want to tell her now?
A= Oi. You. Tag my blog. Pronto.
HP= Hello hweepeng :D Thanks for asking me! TYTYTY!
11. Your overall impression of her is?
A= As I said. 100% weirdness in a bottle.
HP= Funny (yes!!) and so caring that I feel bad.
12. How do you think ppl around you will feel around you?
Annoyed by my bluntness.
13. The characteristics you love of yourself are?
I don't 'love myself'. I'm not ego okaay.
14. On the contrary,the characteristics you hate yourself are?
lemme see. My mood changes with the wind, I have bad teeth (urgh!), I suck at mostly everything, AND I HAVE TAN LINES :O
15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
If I were taller (it can happen!), more sensitive to people around me, and had a better sense of humor (dream on.), then that's it.
16. For people that care and like you, say something to them.
You made a weird choice but I thank you for that. *hugs*
1: En Ci?
2: Ojasvi!
3: Amalina?
4: Hannah!
5: Joey?
6: Victoria..?
7: Bridget!
8: Shi Ya?
9: Christine?
10: Kimberly?
18. Who is no. 6 having relationship with? (Victoria)
I think she wants it to be Alex Pettyfer.
19. Is no. 9 a male or female? (Christine)
Feminine.
20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? (Bridget + Kimberly)
Maybe. They're okayokay with each other. I think.
21. What is no. 2 studying about? (Ojasvi)
ummm. How to finish her homework?
22. When was the last time you had a chat with no. 3? (Amalina)
o_o I did?
23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like? (Shi Ya)
I. Don't. Know. (sorry!)
24. Does no. 1 have any siblings? (En Ci)
I think so.
25. Will you woo no. 3? (Amalina)
Please tell me you're joking.
26. How about 7? (Bridget)
It would be a good time to say you're joking now!!
27. Is no. 4 single? (Hannah)
Yes. Dead sure.
28. What is the surname of no. 5? (Joey)
Joey Jiang :D
29. What is a hobby of no. 10? (Kimberly)
Watching cantonese dramas(zxzxz).
30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well? (Joey + Christine)
Who knows. Put em' in a glass room and observe for yourself.
31. Where is no. 2 studying at? (Ojasvi)
CGS, 1G1 classroom 2008.
32. Talk about something for no. 1. (En Ci)
Hello Mushroom(:
33. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 8? (Shi Ya)
o_O O_o o_O O_o o_O O_o o_O O_o o_O O_o o_O O_o
34. Where does no. 9 live? (Christine)
Somewhere along purple line.
35. What colour does no. 4 like? (Hannah)
Purple (duh)
36.Are no. 1 and 5 best friends? (En Ci + Joey)
Wow they are.
37. Does no. 1 have any pets? (En Ci)
None that I know of.
38. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world? (Bridget)
HECK NO. Maybe to a guy in a few years but THIS QUESTION SUCKS.
39.What is no. 10 doing now? (Kimberly)
Eating orange crush jellybeans?
I shall save the last quiz for a later post.
for now, I shall fret:
OMFG I SAW ESTHER TODAY?!
EVERYBODY! SCREAM AND RUN!
only 6 loyal peepos'll know what i'm yelling my head off about.
Please tag because I spent a lot of time on this okay?
Ciao.
/9:09 PM