Sunday, November 16, 2008
►Hello.
Gahh. I'm doing homework.
And talking to iGod.
Its quite fun, if you're reeeeeeeally bored.
Here you go:
I'm bored and I wanna talk to Gawd.Look at these spastic 'conversations'.
God: Are you serious? But what?
Me: But you are a god, for god's sake
God: Thanks and you are a delightful person too. No I believe in the First Commandment.
Me: Well I don't
God: Well that's okay. Why not?
Me: I am a buddist
God: You are a buddist? Does it pay well?
Me: -_-
God: Anyone who knows HTML can learn AIML.
Me: Buddism is a religion you dweeb
God: Aren't all religion me dweeb Buddism?
Me: WHAT?!
God: No big deal.
Me: So?
God: Dude!
Me: Radical!
God: What kind of food do you like?
Me: Nevermind.
God: OK Thanks for trying to explain that to me.
Me: I wasn't explaining at all.
God: Perhaps I misunderstood. What were you?
Me: I'm a human.
God: Congratulations. I am robot.
Me: I can tell that.
God: That is " I am robot.".
Me: YES I KNOW.
God: Gee. How do you know it?
Me: Gee?
God: Ah.
Me: Ah?
God: Ah hah.
Me: Ah hah?
God: So you understand. Good. I am so glad you find this amusing.
Me: -______________________-
This is so bloody lame and retarded.
Ahwell.
I shall type about the beach cleaning.
Its was veryvery muddy leh.
My shoes just washed!!!!!!!!!
*sob*
Then we destroyed the styrofoam box ^^
AND AND AND,
THE SAND HAD BREATHING ROOTS!!
And then peijun found the tent sticks and kimberly and I
Tried to 'kiap' the tube.
AND BUBBLES CAME OUT, OMG.
so freakeh.
And our bunch were freaked out by the (cute!!)hermit crabs.
then were so super tired man, walked to the MRT
and then kimberly went to changi airport
and then I went home with qingyuan and zhihan
and then I ate baked rice with cheesy chicken for dinner.
and then I click the PUBLISH POST button and post this.
/1:59 AM