Tuesday, December 2, 2008
►Note To Self:
What goes around comes around, I guess.
Thank you Kimberly.
Now I have something to do.
Rules:
1) Put your iTunes, windows media player, etc on Shuffle.
2) For each question, press the next button to get you answer.
3) YOU MUST WRITE THE SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4) Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5) Tag 6 people.
Are you male or female?Jenny - The Click Five
(Whoo.)
Describe yourself.Shake it off - Mariah Carey
(I don't shake people off! O: )
What do people feel when their around you?You raise me up - Westlife
(I'm not your parent or aunt or fairygodparent okay.)
Describe your current relationship.Boyfriend - Ashlee Simpson
(What. The. Hell.)
Where would you like to be now?Just the girl - The Click Five
(...I knock boys off their feet. Harhar.)
How do you feel about love?Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
(The sun is shining on me and I'm having a cold. Close enough.)
What's your life like?Unwell - Matchbox Twenty
(HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA.)
What would you ask if you only had one wish?Have a Nice Day - Bon Jovi
(Joy. A nice day.)
If someone says, "Is this okay?" what you would say?4 Minutes - Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake
(Be right with you in 4 minutes! *dashes off*)
How would you describe yourself?Photograph - Nikel Back
(I like saying goodbye?)
What do you like in a guy/girl?Your love is a lie - Simple Plan
(I hate cheating dudes.)
How do you feel today?What a wonderful world - Louis Armstrong
(*cough-cough*)
What's your motto?Shut up and drive - Rihanna
(...maybe the shut up part.)
What do your friends think of you?Tongue Tied - Faber Drive
(that is so sad.)
What do you think of your parents?It's My life - Bon Jovi
(?!)
What do you think about very often?我恋爱了 - 张韶涵(In love with a robot?!)
What is 2+2?不想懂得 - 张韶涵(I don't WANT to know)
What do you think of the person you like?Crush - David Archuleta
(YAY)
What is your life story?Whoa Oh - F.T.S.K
(I get myself in all kinds of situations)
What do you want to be when you grow up?Complicated - Avril Lavigne
(No. Not emo. Anything but.)
What do you think of when you see the person you like?Flipside - The Click Five
(See you on the flipside?)
What will you dance to at your wedding?Tattoo - Jordin Sparks
(how sweet)
What will they play at your funeral?I Don't love you - My Chemical Romance
(Makes about as much sense as heating up sushi.)
What is your biggest fear?The Reason - Hoobastank
(SCREAMS! HELP! ..)
What is your hobby/interest?Just So You Know - Jesse Mccartney
(Taking control?)
What do you think of your friends?中国话 - S.H.E.(NOOO! CHINA PEOPLE!!)
What will you post this as?Note to Self - Skye Sweetnam
(makes sense, I guess)
I shan't sabotage anyone and END THIS CIRCLE OF MISERY!!
MWAHAHAHA.
HAHAHA.
HA.
ha.
argh.
nevermind.
Do if you want to.
/10:22 PM