HEY YOU.

No surprise, I don't blog at my whim and fancy anymore. Sucks for all of us.
RUONING,

Vows to love,
♥ My family
♥ CGS
♥ 1G1 08'/ 2G1 09'/
3G3 10'/ 4G3 11'
♥ Bronte The Green
♥ My Alma Mater
♥ The Friends in my life
♥ Myself
♥ Food
♥ Cool insects/ animals/ fish
♥ Sleeping
♥ Tabletting and T.V.ing
And doesn't approve of,
✖ Spiders
✖ Eggplant
✖ Slimy cucumber
I first cried on 12-11-95.
Note to self:
Keep your money.
...
"Cucumber is nice.
Amphibians are cool.
Reptiles are cooler.
The fridge is the coldest.
I like blogging.
My chinese sucks.
My maths is suckier.
Lollipops are nicest to suck."
I am easily bored.
You know what comes next.
Have fun if you feel like it.
[ x∞ ]
this is the white.
meet the black.
YOU WERE HERE

Credits

Thank you:
BW Designer.
Dafont.com.
FUN STUFF

Adopt one today!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
►hmmmz.
I think Mdm/ Ms ong is cool. Terrifyingly strict, but cool.
She wears Adidas excercise suits, like, everyday?
And her slightly posh european accent is cool.
..had guides today. Oh funnest of fun stuff to do.
I ACTUALLY PASSED MY TEST :D
not that I like it.
Flag raising is very interesting but I need another century of practice if I'm gonna be able to do it in fronta the whole school.
Hmmmm.
I think I'll be nice to our maths teacher and actually do the homework her way.
Don't wanna drive her crazy.
I miss TORI.
Shuyu is nice but, after all, TORI's part of 2G1 and the original 1G1.
sighhh.
They haven't taken away her name on heucampus.
Do you know how SAD that is?
I feel like uploading picturessss.
I drew these sucky things myself.
The monster is kind of cute, I guess.
And that last one is supposed to be me, simplified to lines and black & white.









I do not mean any offence to mr poon.
/4:22 AM