HEY YOU.

No surprise, I don't blog at my whim and fancy anymore. Sucks for all of us.
RUONING,

Vows to love,
♥ My family
♥ CGS
♥ 1G1 08'/ 2G1 09'/
3G3 10'/ 4G3 11'
♥ Bronte The Green
♥ My Alma Mater
♥ The Friends in my life
♥ Myself
♥ Food
♥ Cool insects/ animals/ fish
♥ Sleeping
♥ Tabletting and T.V.ing
And doesn't approve of,
✖ Spiders
✖ Eggplant
✖ Slimy cucumber
I first cried on 12-11-95.
Note to self:
Keep your money.
...
"Cucumber is nice.
Amphibians are cool.
Reptiles are cooler.
The fridge is the coldest.
I like blogging.
My chinese sucks.
My maths is suckier.
Lollipops are nicest to suck."
I am easily bored.
You know what comes next.
Have fun if you feel like it.
[ x∞ ]
this is the white.
meet the black.
YOU WERE HERE

Credits

Thank you:
BW Designer.
Dafont.com.
FUN STUFF

Adopt one today!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
►THANKFEST!
Hey hey hey, it's thinking day Thankfest!
I would hereby like to thank these dear people for doing stuff for me in one way or another
THANK YOU..

(DIAN)NATASHA for being my BFF, going-home buddy and fellow Bintan person

KIMBERLY for being a super-cool sarcastic BF, awesome ex-vice chair and making Guides considerably funnier

AMANDA for being so smiley and sunny and nice

JOAN for actually helping me start my blogging hobby and enlivening our boring lessons

HANNAH for being my BFF, going-home buddy, miss smarty pants, PBL group leader and printing my pictures

OJASVI for being my BFF, going-home buddy, super-tolerant buddy, and letting me steal your pasta, foolscap and other numerous items, and fixing my MSN

SHI YA for being my going-home buddy

WAN JING for yelling at me to do my maths and nice to me

SUMEDHA for being very amusing in science class and entertaining us all with salwa and being nice to me

SALWA for the same reasons as Su(:

AMIRAH for being my BFF and funny pal and fellow Bintan person

MINDY (yes I'm using your real name) for being my going-home buddy

JIE LING for being such a sweet chair and home-ec partner

REBECCA for being a highly amusing vice-chair and friend and ex-home-ec partner

HWEE PENG for being my BF, super-encouraging and funny ego-boosting pal

SHENG YU for being my going-home buddy

BRIDGET for being my science table mate and inspire me to listen properly

RACHEL T for being very tolerant of my un-handing-up-homework-ness.

YUEJIAO for being a cool and funny Hobbit 1/ Otto Frank

CHRISTINE for being an amazing ex-asthetics rep, fabulous BF, computer genius and fellow applesauce, floppy and kiwi lover



I did from memory of index numbering, which is why christine you are at the bottom.
hope you don't mind :D
What??? I need to try and remember what!!
Right. Anyway.
If you want to have your own Thankfest on your blog, yeah go ahead.
Enjoy your science.


(Note: Thankfest is not an awards ceremony. No awards will be given.)
/2:40 AM