HEY YOU.

No surprise, I don't blog at my whim and fancy anymore. Sucks for all of us.
RUONING,

Vows to love,
♥ My family
♥ CGS
♥ 1G1 08'/ 2G1 09'/
3G3 10'/ 4G3 11'
♥ Bronte The Green
♥ My Alma Mater
♥ The Friends in my life
♥ Myself
♥ Food
♥ Cool insects/ animals/ fish
♥ Sleeping
♥ Tabletting and T.V.ing
And doesn't approve of,
✖ Spiders
✖ Eggplant
✖ Slimy cucumber
I first cried on 12-11-95.
Note to self:
Keep your money.
...
"Cucumber is nice.
Amphibians are cool.
Reptiles are cooler.
The fridge is the coldest.
I like blogging.
My chinese sucks.
My maths is suckier.
Lollipops are nicest to suck."
I am easily bored.
You know what comes next.
Have fun if you feel like it.
[ x∞ ]
this is the white.
meet the black.
YOU WERE HERE

Credits

Thank you:
BW Designer.
Dafont.com.
FUN STUFF

Adopt one today!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
►NEW BLOGSKIN + URL
I changed my blogskin for privacy's sake. Nice?
Anyway, you can't take chances when your tagboard's been tagged by some 'crescentian' who uses the same slang as Ms. Ong.
It could be a guide(r) o__o
Mehhh my holiday isn't a holiday at all.
So many dumb thingyyys.
I hate stuff like that.
Maybe not even going M'sia at all.
And I want to watch television/ movies which I haven't touched since last year.
-The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
-Slumdog Millionare. (!)
-Marley and Me (despite the sad ending)
-Push. (and pull!)
-Race to WItch Mountain. (sounds like a book)
Finished for now. Maybe I'll post more often.






NAH.
/3:43 AM