HEY YOU.

No surprise, I don't blog at my whim and fancy anymore. Sucks for all of us.
RUONING,

Vows to love,
♥ My family
♥ CGS
♥ 1G1 08'/ 2G1 09'/
3G3 10'/ 4G3 11'
♥ Bronte The Green
♥ My Alma Mater
♥ The Friends in my life
♥ Myself
♥ Food
♥ Cool insects/ animals/ fish
♥ Sleeping
♥ Tabletting and T.V.ing
And doesn't approve of,
✖ Spiders
✖ Eggplant
✖ Slimy cucumber
I first cried on 12-11-95.
Note to self:
Keep your money.
...
"Cucumber is nice.
Amphibians are cool.
Reptiles are cooler.
The fridge is the coldest.
I like blogging.
My chinese sucks.
My maths is suckier.
Lollipops are nicest to suck."
I am easily bored.
You know what comes next.
Have fun if you feel like it.
[ x∞ ]
this is the white.
meet the black.
YOU WERE HERE

Credits

Thank you:
BW Designer.
Dafont.com.
FUN STUFF

Adopt one today!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
►...
My blog is dead.
D. E. A. D.
oh anyways I realised I have a knack for doodling abstract art in lessons like science or maths or chinese or lit.
I never knew eh.
I think I'm being, like, a little more quieter than I used to be?
The introvert in me has come out.
I think that's because of hannah.
she draws in class also and barely talks out loud (to the class)
ah well. getting in touch with my artistic side.
I feel like learning violin O:
I just like, really like the sounds it makes.
It's different from ErHu by a lot, really.
Piano, sorry to say, doesn't interest me at all. (No!)
I prefer stringy instrume-DON'T GIVE ME THAT GUITAR.
:L

Whoever said we had to do the freaky pelvis thrust in music was wrong.
Was it C2?
I think it was C2.

Newsmaker is fun enough when you're not getting angry at it because it eats up all your scripts and refuses to save the important stories, and refuses to record the video because the sound is muted.

I just wasted your time by typing out a very random post.
Gaah.
sorry.
/7:30 AM