Monday, May 17, 2010
►holy häagen dazs
I'm a programmer D:
Mid-years are so scary D:
I'm Great Britain/ Ireland/ Scotland/ United Kingdom :D
I love (in no order) Greece, Italy, China, Germany, Canada, France, Japan :D
I miss ROHAN and Ex-Class-Comm D:
I love loads of awesome crazy peepos :D
But I'm scared of/ hate some nasty crazy peepos D:
Sec 3 Guides I lovelovelove you :D
Oh I just realised I post once every month. ePiC RiGHTsXx :O
No I do not twit. I just had to summarize my life, you see.
We've fallen apart, all of us. Things can't go to the way they were before, and I really want those times back again. But my heart seems to be being tormented, for I have the queerest desire. I don't want to go back. I used to think that the times that we spent together were the only thing keeping me sane, but I've found solace in my new life, thanks to lovely people. I'm still working it out, though. I think some people hate me, and I think I hate some people. It isn't really the same without you, but I've enjoyed wholeheartedly my current state of life. I can tell that even you're getting sick of me. Time and time again I sympathize with others, and thus gain the ability to do it for myself. Doing it for myself isn't nice. I don't know why I feel so annoyed when you do it. Maybe it's just an attachment, since you were my first real voice that sang on the same tune as me. I'll just have to give you up, won't I? But it'll be hard. I'm just a sentimental old fool, afterall.
/6:10 AM